Herald Counseling Services (previously named as Living Hope Counseling Services) was established in 2007. The vision of our mental health clinicians is to offer professional counseling within the framework of biblical and Judeo-Christian values. In addition, the therapists at the Herald Counseling Services are licensed mental health therapists who are also bilingual and multi-cultural.
Our therapists speak English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
We have the following therapists: 以下乃我們的輔導員：
- Lily Lam, Licensed Professional Counselor and Supervisor
- Mandy Chang, Licensed Professional Counselor, specializes in youth and teenagers
- Tina See, Domestic Violence Intervention Specialist and Counselor
- Jacqueline Hing, Licensed Professional Counselor and Supervisor, Career Counseling
- Victor Chiao, Licensed Professional Counselor, specializes in addressing depression, anxiety, life transitions, self image, and interpersonal conflict
- Lynn Tan, Licensed Professional Counselor Intern, specializes in youth and English speaking young adults
- Judy Yung, Life Coaching
Please call (713) 270-8660 or click here to make an appointment.